Job Purpose/ Job Summary/ Job Overview:
This role requires providing support for DoZen for a Customer in the US, this covers Tickets acceptance
and Resolution. Troubleshooting of incidents and resolving them, Communication with the Customer
and the Product team till the issue is resolved
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists Customer in answering inquiries related to the Product.
• Accepts and Provides resolution for reported incidents within the agreed upon SLAs.
• Coordinates with the Product team for resolving bugs related to the Product.
• Works on the development of new Integrations / Changes requested by the Customer.
• Develops Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions
• Maintains technical excellence in the execution and delivery of implementations of varying
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential applications on
• Working with different type of environment: Cloud ( azure ) and On- premise environment and
manage the challenges with each type.
• Manages customer deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well
• Develops, verifies requirements and analysis documents and ensures their quality and accurate
coverage of the project scope
• Works with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features • Engages with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions
• 4+ Years of Experience in similar Support role
• University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent experience
• Experience on Premises Servers installation and configuration
• ITIL knowledge is a plus
• Development experience / support using the following technologies: SiteCore, .Net & React JS
• Strong Trouble shooting Skills
• Must be green card holder or US citizen