Job Purpose/ Job Summary/ Job Overview:
This role maintains the health and efficiency of all systems infrastructure, provides professional hands-on implementation and technical advice to ensure the successful implementation of IT Infra
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide Infrastructure architecture design, deployment and configuration for Microsoft Products,
Azure, and Office 365.
• Implementing, Deploying, Supervising and Monitoring the infrastructure of all the projects.
• Provided day-to-day support to infrastructure implemented for all projects and managing
customer support contracts.
• Analyze the customer requirements to identify the solution that could fulfil their needs.
• Analyze and troubleshoot on an advanced level performance.
• Drive customer satisfaction of by expediting the resolution of all service.
• Making researches upon new technologies, tools and platforms in order to decide which is more
compatible with current environment and much healthier for future planning.
• Recovering systems from accidental failures.
• 6+ Years of Experience in similar Infrastructure role
• University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent experience
• Infrastructure experience in Azure AD
• Microsoft SQL server DB admin knowledge including clustering services
• Experience as a Windows server admin (including IIS, .net and PowerShell)
• Has good knowledge of Sitecore administration and its modules
• Must be green card holder or US citizen