Enterprise Sales Executive (US)
As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will need to understand how to sell web-based solutions, digital workplace solutions, not just software. You will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business considerations and challenges and should feel comfortable talking with the C-Suite, VP of Corporate Communications or IT Leadership.
You will be responsible for fueling our business with customers who are looking to enhance the way they engage with their employees.
- Deliver DoZen value proposition to Corporate Communications, marketing and IT Leadership
- Develop territory strategies to grow business regionally
- Qualify opportunities
- Target and land new accounts in addition to managing existing partners and clients.
- Promote the DoZen suite of solutions through direct and indirect methods
- Manage and grow a strong network and oversee the complete sales cycle
- Participate in industry trade shows and conferences
- Coordinate activities and sales campaigns with business development and GTM teams
- 7-10 years experience selling in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Content Management, Employee Experience, or Digital Workplace technologies
- Proven ability to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Ability to demonstrate technology in-person and via web presentations
- Experience working in a channel sales model with Agency and Web Development organizations
- Possess depth in consultative/solution selling environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Work independently but collaboratively
- University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be green card holder or US citizen
- Based in the lower 48 states within 60-minute drive of major US hub airport